Keynote Speaking Topics
Through all of Tim Sanders' talks, there is a thread: People are at the center of your organization. They are the keys to your company's success or failure. They are highly emotional creatures, which presents leaders ongoing challenges. When they feel connected to you or your organization, they give more of themselves – especially to Customers.
Relationship Power! How To Win Business & Influence People
Building business relationships is not a matter of playing golf, the gift of gab or being a rubber stamp on others' ideas. There is an art and a science to being a relationship master at work. Studies show that it can boost your sales by 40%, drive your talent's productivity by 25% and cut regrettable turnover in half.
In this program Tim reveals winning ways to create and maintain real connections inside & outside your company. This program is based on his global best seller, Love Is the Killer App: How To Win Business & Influence Friends.
- How relationships are bonded or broken in business, based on the Norm Of Reciprocity research.
- How to be an effective mentor by following the knowledge gap lifecycle.
- How to repair a damaged relationship or a mismanaged expectation.
- Five email etiquette rules that will protect relationships and prevent burn out in your troops. Based on the largest study to date on email habits at work.
- A weekly plan to leverage networking to drive business results. Follow it and you'll double your network strength in less than one year.
The Business Power Of Confident Thinking
Sure, we have business confidence at the top of a market or if we are leading the change. But what's our plan to seize the moment when the playing field changes... or recedes? Our competition is hit just as hard as we are, and now it's a race to see who gets their Mojo back first. History proves that business confidence is rocket fuel for a company. It cracks the code, closes the deal and moves people to action.
It's not enough to 'think positive' though – sustainable confidence comes from lifestyle and leadership design. This program is based on Sanders' experience through three recessions, the dotcom boom and the quality movement.
- A Fail-Study on Tim's days at Yahoo including: Why they lost their Mojo, got passed by Google and what every company can learn from the experience.
- How to create a mind-diet that gives you unbreakable confidence, starting with your morning routine. Based on modern brain science research in business.
- Case study on how executives can confront the 'Chicken Littles' at work and shift the conversation from crisis to solution. Build a culture of courage by leading the conversation.
- How to face the worst case scenario to unleash innovation and calm in your group.
- A winning technique for injecting new-hire gratitude into yourself and your most jaded talent.
Emotional Talent: The Final Leadership Frontier
Many leaders rise to their position through their technical skills from operations to finance to product. But they will never make the leap from good to great until they develop what Tim Sanders calls Emotional Talent. This is the ability to manage their internal emotions, sense those in their people and connect with them at that level.
This program, which was the basis for a PBS Special, offers ways any leader can cultivate this talent, and spot it in others. It's based on 500,000 pages of original research.
- Why the mood state can have a 1000% impact on a company's innovation effectiveness. Based on case studies inside companies like Motorola & Google, Sanders explains why most business is really 'chemical warfare.'
- Why your company's emotional value proposition is key to attracting and retaining top talent. How to integrate employee experience design into leadership.
- Surprising research, revealing authenticity as a key emotional-talent attribute. How to "Keep It Real" in a world of false promises, distracted bosses and truth-stretchers.
- How to decode people's emotions with 90% accuracy. Reading people is a technique that IBM Data sales execs, CIA agents and champion poker players learn and hone. Sanders will reveal the 7 Faces of Emotion, which can make you the smartest leader in the room.
- Master the "Art of Deep Listening" with your talent and your customers. How to borrow from the best interviewers in the world to uncover strategic insights in the field or around the office. How to develop a more empathetic culture, leading to a customer-centric approach to selling and delivering.